Freitag, 18. November 2011

Another Brand-rant (IW)

Innocent World is one of my favourite brands, right after Alice and the Pirates.
But the size issue that I addressed in my last brand-rant is even worse when it comes to IW.
Most of their dresses only go up to 98 (bust) and 81 cm (waist) and sadly that's just not enough for me ;___;
The only dresses that I can fit into are misshapen ones like these:


(The Square Yoke Doll Onepiece and the Bianca Jumperskirt)
I apologise to all of you who think that these are beautiful but I just think they are plain fugly -.-
So I had actually already accepted that I just don't fit into IW (yet) and I was okay with that.

Until recently when they started introducing the most charming JSK designs ever.
It all started with the Luna Stripe Halter JSK:


Isn't this one of the prettiest dresses ever? I mean, if we just leave the stripes and the buttons on the bodice front aside because always I love those elements, this neckline (or not existing neckline? O.o) is incredibly elegant and instantly caught my attention. It's so unusual for a lolita dress, maybe because it's not exactly what you would call "cute". With its simplicity and its originality it's just perfect for a more mature and classic look.

I was quite curious if they would stick to this design because it didn't seem to be that popular (Why not? Please tell me, why not? O.o) and indeed, a little while later they released this dress:


The Dot Print Halter Neck Jumperskirt. I have to admit, this one doesn't appeal to me that much but still it has this intriguing neckline. The A-line skirt and the belt give it a nice 50's-touch and that chiffon-ribbon is also quite cute.

And now there is a new dress up for reserve that I may even like better than the first one. The Random Dot Jumperskirt:


I love the pleated skirt and the bodice is so beautifully designed *___* And those irregular dots are so cute ^^
What do you think of these dresses? Maybe this neckline does/does not appeal to you?
I think that in general almost all of IW's dresses are gorgeous but designs like these are what make them so unique. So now it's time to lose weight to fit into them :D

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ich mag die Neckholderkleider von IW im Prinzip auch total gerne, sie sind so elegant, ich bin einfach kein Freund von den verwendeten Stoffen. Das letzte Kleid ist ja wirklich wunder-wunderschön von Design her, aber imho geht das wegen den Punkten ein bisschen unter...
    ansonstenn! IW ftw! (^.^)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich muss ja zugeben, mir gefällt das gestreifte Kleid auch gut; stell mir das an einem Menschen sehr schmuck vor;) Weil du es ansprichst: Gerade die streng wirkende Neckline (Ich musste erstmal recherchieren, um zu wissen, WAS du genau fragtest^^) find ich sehr geil!

    (Mal ein total unqualifizierter Kommentar aus Frankfurt, lieben Gruß=)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dankeschön für Deinen lieben Kommentar ^-^

    Das gestreifte Kleid gefällt mir auch gut.
    Wenn man doch nur genügend Geld hätte, um sich alle Kleider zu kaufen, die einem gefallen ^___^"

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du bist ♥lich getaggt Und bekommst ganz einfach so den Blog Award 7! =)
    Den ominösen Award und die Regeln kannst du bei mir nachlesen:

    http://moemoemietzekatze.blogspot.com/2011/11/tag-sieben-dinge-uber-mich-plus.html

    An dieser Stelle möchte ich es nicht nur beim Tag belassen.
    Ich finde, dass die IW Kleider sehr nach 50s Retro aussehen, gerade das gepunktete. Schön sind sie trotzdem, aber der Schnitt würde obenrum sicherlich doof an mir ausschauen ;')

    Liebe Grüße, Betty

    AntwortenLöschen